Thursday, May 21, 2015

Step into Summer

Here at APS we have 4 days of school until SUMMER!!!!! We are all so excited to sleep late, play outside, vacation, and spend time with our families. To wrap up our class blog for this school year I wanted to share about our end of the year party plans.

End of the Year Party:
Our party is at 10:00...in between Breakfast and lunch so this year we will have "party food"
Menu:
Chips & Dip
Fruit
Capri Suns
Cupcakes

While students are eating I will show our "End of Year Video" I used the following songs: Just the way You Are by Justin Bieber , Do life Big by Jamie Grace, My Wish by Racal Flats, and Do You Remember from Kidz Bop.

Instead of burning each student a DVD I have decided to create a QR Code linked to our video. Check is out {Here}

The 3rd "phase" of our party is the awards. We will roll out the red carpet (butcher paper). I will be giving these {Candy Awards}.

Finally, I will give the student's their gift from me. They got a book for Christmas so I am going a different route. I am doing personalized bookmark found for free {Here} with "Bookworms"like the ones found {Here}. Then the boys are getting waterguns and the girls are getting hula hoops both found at the local Dollar Tree.

Then we will hug and take pictures......

We also had our last big "event" as a class which was Field Day. This is such a special day because the kids can just be kids and teachers can be....well....fun!!! It is a day that we laugh, play, dance, talk, and just spend time together. I am so proud of this group in so many ways! Sad to see them go but excited their futures.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to you and to your family.we want to live all people on earth with a sweet dream if want to about dreamknow more about dream you can visit our website

    ReplyDelete